Hipster mustache


Hipsters love mustaches. They think it's ironic because it's so ugly grown, that it become a joke. In reality however, it's grown for the purpose of impressing one's friends with the level of commitment necessary to maintain it. The mustaches often remain with the hipster far longer than they are funny and become a part of the person's "look".

Female hipsters who lack enough facial hair (some will say this is a contradiction...) to form a mustache, can print it on products they wear. Here illustrated on a t-shirt. Damn hipsters.

6 comments:

D4 { March 13, 2012 at 11:08 PM }
Lol fancy mustache. Oh uh, "damn hipsters!"

Lolcute
Zeebs { March 14, 2012 at 1:21 AM }
I mustache you a question but I'm shaving it for later.
Selvaggia Capizzi { March 15, 2012 at 3:00 PM }
Hahaha!! Do they include a razor with that shirt..just in case...
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook
Alucard0691 { March 16, 2012 at 2:56 AM }
Oh wow, that's so ugly.
sm { March 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM }
lol
nice mustache
Anonymous { May 21, 2013 at 8:05 PM }
Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to
me. Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking
back often!

my web page - vigrxenhancer.com

Leave a Comment